Address: P.O. Box 26922, San Jose, CA 95159-6922
Contact: Richard Geno
Staff Page: http://www.theconservativeforum.com/about.html
The Conservative Forum of Silicon Valley is dedicated to public education in order to stimulate political action to defend and foster the principles of Liberty. We provide a sanctuary for conservatives in a liberal area. Each month we get the facts and insight of thought-provoking experts in areas such as economic freedom, immigration reform, the war on terrorism, global warming, media bias, the collectivization of America, election fraud, and many others.
How you can help
- Analyze, discuss and take action on current issues of local, regional, national and global importance.
- Personally make a difference in the political arena.
- Join an organization and people that take conservative action.
- Hear quality conservative speakers on current issues every month.
Calendar of Events
Online Calendar: http://www.theconservativeforum.com/speakerseries.html
2006 October 3
- John Kurzweil. Where: American Legion Post 419, 958 Homestead Road, Santa Clara, CA 95050. John Kurzweil founded the California Public Policy Foundation in 1987, and has been the president since then. Mr. Kurzweil has also been the editor of the California Political Review magazine. A veteran of Ronald Reagan's 1976 presidential campaign, he has held positions as editor of the Heritage Foundation's newsletter policy digest, senior writer in public affairs for the Getty Oil Company, and senior editor of the National Catholic Register. Mr. Kurzweil was communications director in Ron Unz's 1994 campaign for California Governor. He has contributed to the "Chronicle Foreign Service" of the San Francisco Chronicle from London and Luxembourg. His articles have appeared in National Review, the Los Angeles Herald-Examiner, the Sacramento Bee, the Sacramento Union, and Twin Circle magazine. Mr. Kurzweil holds a Masters degree in journalism from the University of Missouri. He is married and has a daughter and a son. He lives in Camarillo, California.